“I know how to get my site up and running, but when it comes to writing a copy for it, I feel like I’m in over my head. I have tried writing something myself but can't get the right tone or format. I feel like it's not accurately getting across what I want to say.”
“I have a great product and business but my target audience doesn’t see me and that’s because my brand is not communicating well enough. I know we will grow if we can get the right person for this”
“I've been trying to hire a copywriter to help me optimize the conversion rate of my website so I can earn more money and be able to spend more time working on growing my business (and maybe even spend more time with my family).”
“I'm looking for a result-driven conversion copywriter that has both the expertise and experience to help me optimize the conversion rate of my website. The more money I make from this, the more time I'll be able to spend on growing my business instead of worrying about copies that sound good but don't convert well.”
I see you because I'm also a business owner. And I understand your pain. I’ll wave my magic wand over your website, and you just have to sit there and watch the magic happen. Okay, maybe not this exactly, but we’re going to create something beautiful that you’ll be excited to share. I offer complete brand messaging guides for new websites and copy for existing sites that might just need some touching up. I write pages for existing websites that need some TLC: landing pages, about us pages, service pages… anything you need. If it has words on it and needs to communicate something important about your business, I help make it happen. This copywriter on a quest will take you to the next level by defining your brand's tone of voice, nailing down your core messaging, and creating custom content for your website and landing pages.
What do I get when I work with you, Goody A LOT.
My website conversion copywriting service includes the following:
My website conversion copywriting service includes the following: - Brand Discovery: A deep dive into your brand and what makes you unique and different from competitors. We work with your existing brand assets to create a messaging framework to highlight your business's strengths on your website.
- Voice of Customer Research: I'll learn how to speak the language of your customers—the language that gets them going, that persuades them, that convinces them to buy.
- Data Analysis: I'll dig up all the data about your customers and go over it with a fine-toothed comb. This helps me understand who's visiting your site, where they come from, what they do, and how I can ensure they don't leave without buying something. (It's like magic). I also dig through the data from your sales and marketing channels and online customer reviews for similar services and products to help me identify those pain points, so I can focus the message on what matters most.
- Competitive Analysis: It's important that I know how you stack up against the competition. What is your competition doing well? Where are they missing the mark? What can you learn from them? This comprehensive analysis will show you exactly where you stand against your competitors so that you can adjust accordingly. This way, I can position you as the best choice for your target audience. Complete Brand Messaging Guide: All of this research culminates in a comprehensive messaging guide that considers all of these factors and gives you a blueprint for creating great content on every page of your site. Complete brand messaging guide includes everything from mission/vision/values statements to core values and messaging pillars. This document will be used as a reference whenever we need to revisit your brand voice or message strategy.
- Website Copy for Different Pages: After completing the brand messaging guide, I'll write all the copy for each page of your site, so it's ready to go when it launches.
- Visual Direction & Teamwork: Your visuals are great opportunities for storytelling that can move users through the sales funnel and help them understand your value proposition at a glance. I'll work with you on visual direction—and connect you with designers if needed—to ensure that every image you use conveys an important piece of information about your brand.
- About Us Page, Homepage, Contact, Team bios - Any other copy needs for your site - Up to 3 rounds of revisions
Why choose me for your complete website copywriting project?
● Result-driven: I’m on a quest for results. I am result-driven, and I work hard to ensure that you see results from our work together. Ultimately, it is not about my goals; it is about your goals and what you hope to achieve.
● Careful consideration: When working on a project, I consider all angles to ensure that everything is covered, including content, design, layout, and more. I want to make sure that you feel like every aspect of your project has been thoughtfully considered and executed. Careful consideration goes into every project before the first word is written. I take time to understand your goals because otherwise, I can't help you achieve them.
● Laser-focused target: Your audience is my audience. I'm aiming right at them because that's where you want me to aim as well. When I write for you, it's like writing to just one person who is exactly the right kind of person for your business.
● Teamwork: You are part of the team when we work together, and I will stay in close contact with you throughout the process.
Why You Need a Complete Web Copy Package
As a business owner, you know that your website should tell your story. It should answer questions about your brand and mission and allow visitors to get to know you. But the way it does that is critical. First impressions matter, and when someone lands on your page for the first time, they're forming opinions about who you are and what you offer. When your website is clear, well-written, and user-friendly, you're giving them all the information they need without any extra effort. And when you're able to do that? Well, that's when the magic happens. Your business starts scaling up because people can find what they need quickly (instead of searching around), and you've given them a taste of the kind of experience they'll have if they work with you (instead of making people guess). You may be thinking: "I'm not sure how I'm supposed to write my website." Or maybe: "I don't want to spend money on a copywriter or designer." I get it—there's a lot to think about when you're starting out in business, and spending money on something that feels like an afterthought isn't very appealing. But here I know that it can be hard to find the time to write content for your site, and it can be overwhelming to try to navigate the task of writing something that's both professional and engaging. That's why I'm here. I'll take care of writing everything for you so that you can focus on other aspects of your business.